Privacy and Legal Statement
Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy on our website. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information collected directly from you
Generally, you can visit RM&C's website without entering any personal information. On certain pages, we may ask you for personal information to provide a service that you have requested.
The personal information we collect may include:
- contact details, such as your name, title, company/organisation name, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and physical address;
- information about your company, and job function;
- inquiries about and orders for our products and services;
- information that assists us in identifying the products and services that best meet your requirements; and
- feedback from you about our websites and our products and services generally.
Information collected automatically.
We collect information about your visit to our site, including what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, and other actions taken within RM&C's site. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site, and the website from which you linked to our site. We do not link this information to your identity.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, and use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Use of personal information
We may use your personal information submitted to us via this website to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); and
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will only use any information held in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
The following terms apply to your access to and use of this website (the "Website"). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright, database right, trade marks, registered designs, design rights and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd and the services it offers. It does not constitute any type of advice, representation nor offer to contract and should not be relied on for these purposes. If you have a specific question on which you require assistance please contact us on 0870 2200724.
- Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd provides the content on the Website in good faith but gives no warranty or representation that the content is accurate, complete or up to date nor that the Website does not infringe the rights of any third party. Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for your use of content on the Website and such use is entirely at your own risk. While Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd takes reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs on the Website it accepts no liability for them.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. Roxspur Measurement & Control Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes.
If you still have any questions about this policy or the way we handle your personal information, please contact us on: email@example.com