RM&C's team of experienced on-site engineers cover the full spectrum of industry sectors and hold accreditation for the on-site calibration of equipment to either UKAS or traceable standards.
Our UKAS calibration capabilities include:
- Any thermocouple types
- All analogue or digital display instruments
- Any furnace, oven, incubator, cold room or freezer – surveyed to all standard and most individual specifications including RPS 953 and AMS 2750
- Autoclaves and media preparators validated to prove heat penetration and distribution.
If you would like further specific information about our UKAS accreditation then please download our latest UKAS Schedule of Accreditation here.
Our calibration traceable to national standards includes:
- All process control instrumentation
- Pressure gauges and transducers
- Weighing scales
Parameter of Instrumentation
|Traceable Certified Calibration||-||✓||✓||✓|
|UKAS Certified Calibration||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Installation of Instrumentation||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control System Consultation||-||✓||✓||-|
|Thermal Uniformity Surveys (TUS)||-||-||✓||-|
|Control Panel and Build||✓||✓||✓||✓|